Thursday, July 31, 2008

10 Promises to My Dog.


I cried the minute it started till it finishes.

HeeChul being the rascal she always is, was about to leave the room, but upon sensing me crying she detoured to give me a good rub against my leg, and even climbed to the table opposite mine so she could see me and give me a good "stop being emotional woman" stare while being out of my reach (she doesn't like to be touched unless if she demands it).

She really is a much loved rascal!
.
.
.
.
.
I swear i can never ever watch any dog-related movies, especially if it is Japanese.
They are good with touching movies. They know how to get to your heart, and they will use every single method possible so to achieve it.

Barnacles.

Quill クイール
is an example of movie which i adore to bits, but i will never ever watch it again.
Example, let's just say if the movie is an hour long... i cried at least 50 minutes throughout the whole movie.
Whether happy or sad, i just feel so touched for Quill, hence, the crying.

The makers of Quill also made the film "10 Promises to My Dog" (the trailer above).
So i can sense if i were to watch this film (10 Promises...), never mind the jealousy of not being able to keep a dog, i would probably end up crying like mad before the movie even start?


The movie is roughly based on the 10 Commandments to my Dog.
But i prefer the Japanese version. It's more touching lols!

Among my favourite:
"You have friends from school, but i only have you."
and
"My lifespan is roughly 10 years, so live the best life ever!"


Ah, if only most owners will keep to the 10 Commandments.
Even if not to the fullest, at least to the best they could do and with every ounce of responsibility they could muster, otherwise, they shouldn't even consider owning anything at all.

A pet is for life, a life-commitment if i may.

Never treat your pets for granted. Always appreciate every minute with them, and do your best to care for them, because if you don't, you may never know when they will leave you and you will regret it.

I know that feeling, it's like a burden to your shoulders that you could never ever forget for the rest of your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home