Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Bugger!

I was happily writing an entry just now!

When the bloody com blacked out by itself o(=.=")o... thus... i had to restart everything!

ARGH!

IDIOTIC o(>.<)O! Whole day has been not very smooth! Let me go kacau HeeChul first, ehehe! At least that can calm me down =P!


My naughty little cat is getting fatter now o(=v=")o...

And i have scratches almost everywhere on my right leg o(=v=")o... results of playing with her!

While playing she'll jump everywhere chasing the thing, and sometimes when she jumps over my leg she'll accidentally scratch me o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

Faster let my girl's DaddySiWon sayang first, yah XD!~


Lets spread the SuJu FAMILY LOVE everywhere =D!~

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD!~

1 Comments:

Blogger nicolenyt said...

more pic more pic pls~

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home