Wednesday, December 27, 2006

HeeChul's NEW ArchEnemy!

Ok, technically, every thing "playable", or "biteable", is HeeChul's good-friend to play with!

However, just now, i've created a new friend for HeeChul... which accidentally turned into his arch-enemy =P!


I'm sure most people would've know what it is! Its the "flower-thingy" made of paper, where you choose the colour and choices, and it'll "predict-your-fortune"!


HeeChul has "no-comments" about it at first, in fact, he likes to bite and play with it... as with everything else!

Till... hehehe... naughty me =P!

That thing sorta has a "mouth" thing, apart from me using it to tickle him... i also use it to "bite" his whole-head/ face o(=v=")o...

And HeeNim's relationship turned into a love-hate-affair with it o(=v=")o...


HeeNim liked to play with it at first, then he got quite annoyed with me constantly using it to "bite" his whole head XD!

And now, his "afraid" it, because although he manage to catch and bite one, there's still the other one!

He won't dare to come towards the thing if its "alive" (Me using my hand to control it!)... however when i just throw it on the floor...

ATTACK XD!~

Hehehe, its so funny seeing how she play with the thing!~

Though, from some of the pics, they remind me of the kwimul from The Host o(=v=")o... somehow... hehehe...

Some pics =3!~


HeeChul with the presents my friend Wenny-unnie gave me =D!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home