Friday, March 30, 2007

HeeChul

I had actually read somewhere that after spaying, your cat will grow bigger.

Apart from that, there might be some personality-change as well.

I've never really remember much about the personality-change part, only the fact that she'll get bigger (which i feel she had, unless the size she was before the spaying wasn't her biggest size?).

But now, i guess there is!

HeeChul is so attention-seeking these days!

She'll come to you and meow non-stop until you pick her up or stroke her or something!

But sometimes, its request for food (food-bowl empty)!


Nevertheless, its hehe, quite annoying sometimes when you're in midst of doing something important and couldn't play/ stroke with her! Feel so sorry to her =(...

But now, that clever girl of mine had found something else to do if i didn't give her what she wants!

She'll climb up to my table, either sleep near my laptop, or she'll messes around with EVERYTHING on my table (=v=")...

But i'm fine with it actually, i'd rather she do so then feel left out or anything, considering that i didn't spend alot of time playing with her these days, and if its something i don't allow her to do, she won't continue =)!


Oh yeah, and guess what... i'm the only one in the family who acknowledges HeeChul, apparently (=v=")...

Usually lar!

We're not very "cat-people", so unlike other CatBlogs i've read, who really understands what their cats want and needs, and serves them like a servant, HeeChul technically had to adhere to our needs instead.

Luckily, HeeChul is a very forgiving cat, and she doesn't emos and merajuk with you if you offended her or anything!

Also, she's not very, erm... how do you say adee... as in if you don't give in to her needs, something she wants, she won't like stay there and continue MEOW until you go nuts those type!
She'll just meow a while and get on doing some other stuffs!

But the "sad-part" of me not being "cat-enough" is that sometimes, i don't know what she wants when she meows me (>< )!

Guess there's alot more i had to learn about cats =D!

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Tell me about irritating. Ginger does that all the time when she is in my room. Sometimes when I am intensely watching Joe Cheng on TV that I ignored her. She would then climb on me and put her face right in front of my face and demanded for attention! Cats!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home