Tuesday, May 01, 2007

HeeChul loves KangIn!

Usually when i'm playing doing my work at night in the computer room, HeeChul would be outside sleeping in the living room.

Unless its my brothers, she doesn't really come in to accompany me (in the computer room) until like, late at night (like now)!

And when she does comes in, she'll usually sleep in her Royal Bedchamber; the pillow underneath my table, or at the far corner of my table, or behind my laptop, on the table behind my chair, or the empty table space beside me (whether or not there are books!).

Anywhere the Royal Highness feels like it, and which also wouldn't obstruct my work at the same time!

However now... she's sleeping right next to my laptop.

Obstructing me using my mouse that i have to use the laptop's own finger-pad-thing!

I have this feeling HeeChul enjoys listening to KangIn (I'm currently listening to ChunJi's repeat), thats why she sits close to my laptop so she can listen to him while she sleeps!

Awwwwwwwwww XD!~

Or maybe i'm just being too sensitive, and all she really wants is for ME to GO TO SLEEP EARLY!

Ok ok, i will... in a while =P!

...

But knowing the little rascal...

... maybe that place is just nice and comfortable to sleep on lar (=v=")...

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Maybe HeeChui just like being near you :)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home